Coaching Programmes and Types of Sessions
Your options for buying coaching
Coaching is experiential, and is tailored to your specific needs. This is because coaches are the experts in the structure of creating change, and you are the expert in the content of your life. I offer coaching packaged in a few different ways, so that it will meet your individual needs and budget.
The starting place for exploring which option is right for you, is the Readiness Session. From there you will be advised on what option specifically meets your requirements, so you can then make an informed decision.
Your choices include basing your buying decision on one of these factors:
- A need for a once-off Breakthrough Session or a 4 month developmental or transformational process in a Programme of Sessions
- A programme based on a topic or area you want to focus on and develop
- Your budget- so finding the right programme based on your budget
Breakthroughs happen in a once off, focused coaching session and are ideal for making a decision, gaining more awareness around a particular issue, to gain momentum with a project, to having a neutral sound board, as an accountability structure, etc. …more info.
Programmes are a lot more structured and follow a set process as part of that structure. Despite the organization of this style of coaching, the focus is still on you and your outcomes, so very individualised. Each session looks at a specific aspect of yourself and how that aspect impacts on you reaching your outcomes.
- Coaching for Excellence Programme - A personal Development Programme ideal for individuals.
Download a pdf of the Coaching-for-Excellence-Programme.
- Leadership Coaching Programme – for fast tracking and high performance executives, managers and business owners.
Download a pdf of the Leadership Coaching Programme.
Other Coaching Options:
- Live Communication Coaching – where you have a shadow to coach you in real time.
- How to give Feedback – From Criticism to Effective Feedback - coaching and training for managers to improve performance appraisals.
- Goal Setting Strategy Session – a once off 2 hour session to think through your goals and make them well formed.
- Accountability Coaching – to keep you on track and enjoying the process of achieving your goals
- Power Coaching Sessions – one-on-one training and coaching session around a specific training topic, like Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Emotions and EQ, Responsibility and personal power.
- Relationship Coaching Programme – go through a programme privately or with your partner.
+Coaching for Excellence
This Program works on both your inner and outer games. The outer game is where we talk about actual performance—what you do, the application of your skills and talents, the identification of the skills needed in a particular area, and the implementation of your skills. The inner game is the internal game you play in your mind and emotions so that you can be at your best. It’s your inner game of frames of mind that make up your attitude.
If you’d like to be a fast tracker and high performer, then you’ll find benefit in this neutral, objective space to work on ideas, challenges, strengths and personal development. We support, challenge and develop leaders to bring out their best, reach their full potential, and utilize their skills to the maximum. We improve leadership and management skills, relationships, and increase effectiveness within organisations. We coach for leadership in one’s life and work, using the 7 benchmarked core leadership criteria.
During a Break-Through Session or programme, we focus on the difference that would make all the difference to your current situation. We focus on what’s happened in your world since we last met. The sessions are usually once-off, or can be packaged for cost effectiveness, and there is no set structure to the programme of sessions.
+Goal Setting Strategy Session
A Goal Setting Strategy Session for 2014 - set your goals in a way that you have a strategy for the year and set yourself up for success.
Be one of the few who are intentional about reaching your dreams, and turn those intentions into achievable goals. And then go the next step too and work out the steps and actions to take. And then take the first step. Choose to have an Accountability Partner to help you do this and keep you on track.
+Live Communication Coaching
Live Communication Coaching with Telana is a way to receive the constructive feedback you need as you go about your daily activities, to gain critical awareness and to get real-time, useful information about the changes that are needed. You’re then able to make the necessary adjustments on the spot, and see the impact immediately.
+How to give Feedback
From Criticism to Effective Feedback
How managers can grow their staff through performance appraisals
Can you tick any of these points:
- One of the worst parts of my job as a manager is doing the performance appraisals of my staff
- I avoid and put off performance appraisal meetings as much as possible
- I fear hurting the others persons feelings when I need to give them criticism of their work
- I hate confrontation – it always leads to conflict, which I avoid at all costs
- As much as I try, I just don’t seem to be able to get through to some staff about how they need to improve their performance on their job
- My staff either argue with me, don’t say a word or cry when I give them criticism about their work
- I wish I was more effective at giving feedback to my employees.
If so, know that in this programme, I coach you and teach you:
- to give performance appraisals effectively and not hate doing them
- for an empowering attitude about the whole performance appraisal process
- about how to give feedback that opens a person up to growth and wanting more useful feedback
- about emotional intelligence, empowerment, and your best states
- for an enhanced map about conflict, relationships with staff, connection, cooperation, and working with and through people
My Feedback Program is designed to give you theory to have the understanding of communication skills in giving feedback, coaching to overcome any blocks holding you back from being your best in giving appraisals of others’ work, and practical application to help you apply the best practices in giving feedback, into your style of managing.
Who is this Feedback Programme for?
This programme is for those people who need to encourage and empower others to improve their performance on a task, in a team, or at their job. These people hold roles which include
- Project Managers
- Go getters who know that they will get ahead by working with and through the people around them
This course is not for
- Dictators or those who want to just tell people what to do
- Those who don’t believe that there must be a way to say things that get staff to open up, learn, and grow
- Those who are not drive to develop themselves and the people around them
You will learn
During this programme you will learn and develop the skills of:
- How to get in rapport with others
- The critical distinctions between criticism and positive criticism
- How to give feedback, and also how to receive it
- How to build another’s self esteem with the way you communicate
- How to manage emotions, tears and defensiveness
- How thinking styles impact understandings in terms of feedback
Length of Programme
This programme is 15 hours in length, broken into shorter sessions and scheduled to suit your diary.
This programme has coaching and training components
- 6 hours of training is either one-or-one or in groups, depending on if this is a private or in house programme
- 3 private coaching sessions are via Skype or face to face at my office
- 3 hours of shadow coaching happen at your office, giving actual real time feedback to help you incorporate the skills
About your Coach
I’m Telana Simpson, a Personal Communicating & Relating Coach and know the power of high quality effective feedback in developing others. I also use this to develop myself, actively seeking out feedback from others. I have a background in Psychology, the cognitive behavioural sciences of NLP and Neuro-Semantics, and I coach others to better their communication skills and improve their relationships. Read more about Telana here.
What clients say:
+I LOVE my life! Personal Coaching Programme
It’s time to create the life you will love!
Here are the steps we will take:
- Develop intentional savvy on the direction your life is taking
- Flesh out your ideal work
- Grow foundational life skills to set you up for success by overcoming fear of failure, embracing better relationship skills and mastering your emotions
- Conquer whatever is holding you back from declaring, “Hell yeah!” to your life!
Deal with what needs to be dealt with. Live and love your life in your unique manner and achieve your personal goals.
Take action now with the support and guidance of your life coach. Figure out your priorities and how to make the changes you need in order to LOVE your life.
You’ll leave this programme with:
- More passion
- Decisions made and implemented
- Improved people skills to set healthy boundaries and grow relationships
- An inner strength, with increased confidence and self esteem
- A higher EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Nifty techniques to manage your states and attitudes quickly and easily
- Direction in your life with your goals written, in a Career Plan and your own I ❤ MY Life! Vision document
- and much more!
And if you don’t- I’ll give you your money back! That’s how sure I am that I can guarantee you results and that you’ll be living a life you love!
And it’s a fabulous way to grow and develop. But don’t take just my word for it- here is what others have said after being through coaching with me:
- “A fantastic, great, discovering journey with a lot of highs and new energy. I feel empowered and revitalised.”
- “It was a journey of self discovery that opened my mind.”
- “Emotional, enlightening, invaluable.”
- “It was quite challenging to establish what the issues were and how to go about resolving them but Telana’s enthusiasm made it a very satisfying, fun and ultimately successful experience.”
- “An absolutely ground breaking method of drawing out the best and challenging weak areas of myself. Allowing me to achieve my full potential and at the same time giving me the ability to check up on myself constantly without supervision.”
- “Life changing. The Neuro-Semantic model in itself is astounding and Inner Coaching definitely does it justice by introducing the right mix of personal & intimate delivery, facilitation & academic teachings, making it relevant, understandable & highly practical, with the use of real-life scenarios.”
(Read my other testimonials by clicking here.)
This programme, can be run privately (one-on-one), or in my Collective Coaching format, which is 2 sessions in a small group (6 people), and 5 private one-on-one-with-me-your-personal-coach sessions.
The day long group session covers all the foundational building blocks for good relationships and communication that I find I teach all my clients, and covers emotions, self confidence, healthy boundary setting and the best effective communication model I know of.
So – if this grabs you in any way, how about a no obligations Readiness Session to work out if this is the right programme for you? (This session is R360). From that session you can decide for sure.
Call me on 083 730 2979 or email email@example.com to book your Readiness Session.