Coaching for Excellence
Four months of highly tailored personal development
Coaching Programme Overview:
Can you tick any of these points?
- I’m not in control of my mind and emotions, never mind my life
- I need to improve my self esteem and self confidence
- My emotions tend to take over me, when I would rather be able to handle them to my advantage
- I wish I was more efficient
- I tend to sabotage myself, rather than do what I know I need to do
- I don’t believe in myself enough
- I would find it so useful if I had more strength within myself to cope with the demands of my work and life
- I feel like a passenger being taken advantage of, when I would rather be in control in the driver’s seat of my life
- I’d like to turn personal stumbling blocks into stepping stones to feel a sense of empowerment.
If so, know that in this coaching programme, I coach you:
- for emotional intelligence, empowerment, and your best states.
- for enhancing frames of mind and references.
- for an empowering attitude.
- so that you can be at your best, and becoming the best you possible.
- and invite you to create the most empowering, robust, and enhanced way to think, make appraisals, set intentionalities, and motivate yourself.
- to enabling you to create a robust sense of Self in all of its dimensions—self-identity, self-esteem, self-confidence, self-efficacy, self-worth, etc.
- so that you develop a powerful sense of being resourceful and able to handle things.
- for your way of coding and handling the concept of Time so that you show up for life by living in the moment with an eye on a bright future.
- for an enhanced map about others, relationships, connection, cooperation, conflict resolution, and working with and through people.
- to specific fields of endeavour where you want to become skilled and even masterful.
My “Coaching for Excellence” Program is designed to work on both your inner and outer games.
The outer game is where we talk about actual performance—what you do, the application of your skills and talents, the identification of the skills needed in a particular area, and the implementation of your skills.
The inner game is the internal game you play in your mind and emotions so that you can be at your best. It’s your inner game of frames—the frames of mind that make up your beliefs and attitudes that impact your quality of life.
In this programme we explore the behaviours and the frames of mind that impact on you getting the results you want in your life.
This is all underpinned by a positive and generative form of understanding human functioning— positive because we focus on solutions, possibilities, hopes and dreams; and generative because it’s all about generating the best games both inside and outside.
What other clients have said:
“I would recommend the coaching program I went for to anyone who wants to use their ability to the fullest, strike balance in their lives and discover their personality. Most importantly they helped me identify my life’s purpose and I feel empowered knowing that my life has a purpose and after knowing my purpose I am now drawing to me all things that help me to fulfill it. The experience exceeded my expectations. It changed my life for the better and the best part is that it is still changing my life for the better. I achieved my goals and that gives a person confidence in their ability. As I work toward other goals I have this achievement to look back on.”
– Pumi Cele
Who is this Coaching for Excellence Programme for?
This programme is aimed at people who are ready to make changes in their lives, and are just not sure how to go about it, and thus would like a coach like me to facilitate them through a process of change.
The individuals I coach find authentic ways of communicating, relating and expressing their inner potentials. Some of the areas I have helped past clients develop include:
- improving their communication skills, ability to express themselves, speak up more, listen more
- finding direction or more meaning in their life
- starting or ending relationships, or developing more intimacy and depth in a relationship
- not taking things personally, finding a way to manage confrontation and conflict
- getting ready to start a business, or take on a promotion
- getting married and some to start a family
- finding healthy and productive ways to manage their anger or anxiety
- improving their management skills, stepping up to lead others more
What will be your area of development that I help you with?
Length of Coaching Programme
This is a four month one-on-one coaching programme.
The private sessions are 2 hours every two weeks, with the option of a 20 minute phone call session between sessions. If this is not suitable for your preferred style of managing change, or for your workload and schedule, we tailor the programme to be convenient.
The sessions are held over the phone or Skype, or face-to-face at my office in Fourways or in Sandton, Johannesburg.
Fourways Address: Health Centre, 52 Kingfisher Road, Fourways (click here for map)
About the Coach
I’m Telana Simpson, an Expression Coach and I specialise in the areas of communicating & relating. I’ve been coaching for over a decade, and have contactable references. My diverse background includes marketing, customer service, training, coaching, operations and management experience in start-ups like bidorbuy.com and companies like Omega Cycling and Nandos.
I have a BSc (Hons) in Psychology degree, and Coaching and Training qualifications, specialising in NLP and Neuro-Semantics.
I coach and inspire others to know and experience themselves and to reconnect to the joy of living and creating on our beautiful earth, while being enthusiastic about experiencing all that life has to offer. I am fascinated by consciousness evolution and go on adventures, pushing my boundaries and preconceptions, and host a podcast show.
Read more about Telana here.
Download the pdf of this Coaching for Excellence Programme.
First Step for the Coaching for Excellence Programme:
- Would we be a good match to work together on your outcomes for coaching?
- Are you ready for Coaching with me?
Coaching is a very challenging and intense relationship, and I am the right coach for only certain people. So to work out if my coaching is a fit for you, I offer a Readiness Session so we can do a needs analysis, check how high your coach-ability is, and for you to meet me and decide if I am the right coach for you to hire.
This session is 1.5 hours at a fee of R360. From this time we spend together, either face-to-face or over Skype, we can then work out if this is the right programme or I can tailor a programme to your needs.
How to Book a Session
Use the form at the top right of the page to request a booking, and I’ll get in touch, letting you know when my next available time slots are, for you to choose from.
You can contact me in other ways too from here.
I look forward to meeting you for a no obligations Readiness Session, to explore how I can help you!
What other clients have said:
“This was a useful experience that will have an impact on my life. I would have benefited a lot more and might even have changed some things in life if I undertook this earlier on.”
- Mr Strydom
“If you are stuck in a rut or struggling in any areas of your life, Telana is exceptionally skillful in helping you understand and work through what you need to work through to move forward with better clarity and intentionality. She keeps you accountable to what you really want.”
- Shanel Munger, Learning Manager at Edcon
“Inner Coaching’s inspiring coaching sessions really helped me get the most out of my life. It has given me unstoppable determination to achieve my goals.”
- Kenneth Sun, Managing Director, Companion’s Business Design
What is your testimonial about your Inner Coaching experience?
“It has empowered me to look at my expectations to understand that I am only responsible for me. To set healthy boundaries, because I now believe I am worthy of love and respect first from myself. Telana is great in helping put things into perspective, very honest and unbiased and it is wonderful to have someone to hear your story and listen and guide you when you feel lost, overwhelmed…”
Do you have any comments that may help a future client considering coaching or training with Inner Coaching?
“Just understanding a few things helps make a huge difference. So I would recommend everyone attends just to get an understanding of how we are and what we do and the affect it has and also where it stems from.”
“When I started off with coaching I had a list of things that I needed to change in my life. I was a new mom and just separated from my husband and I felt lost & it felt like my life was falling apart. I needed drastic change and a friend recommended that I see a life coach. At first I was skeptical but after four months of coaching I left as a new person and never imagined what life coaching would add to my life. The coaching excelled my expectations….I arrived a broken “girl” with a list of things I wanted to change and left a whole, proud, confident, empowered and inspired woman ready to complete my journey in life with a new excitement for life.
All I can say is thank you. Thank you for changing my life forever……”
- Nicole Vorster, Lawyer
“My experience has been a fruitful one, with many of the changes that I wanted to see being made in the time that I consulted my Life Coach. It was beneficial to me to feel accountable to someone other than myself, who shared in my progress. I was able to discuss practical issues and changes that I wanted to implement. I am glad I had the opportunity to try a personal growth mode that complements psychotherapy so well.”
- Hazel Kurian, Psychologist, One Headspace
“Inner Coaching provided a great structure for me to articulate my goals and follow up to achieve them. Telana was an organized, efficient and readily available coach who went out of her way to help me achieve the goals I set for myself.”