I cover specific topics in the services I offer. These areas of specialities include:
- Communication Skills
- Relating skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self Esteem and Self Confidence
- Overcoming Self Consciousness
- Business Executives and Leadership
+Overcoming Self Consciousness
“People always ask me how I became so courageous and confident. I’ve finally developed a model that shows how I did it, and how you can too. ” – Telana
[Free Video Workshop] Choose to Consciously Shine in 2017
The 3 Steps to overcome self consciousness, and develop esteem and confidence.
If you experience any of these:
- Social anxiety, finding it difficult to talk to strangers and in groups
- Worrying about your appearance
- Overly concerned about what others think about you
- Feeling judged by other people
- Looking for the continual approval of others, and living by external opinions about yourself
- An inner critic that puts you down, and speaks negatively all the time
- Always being on the defensive, and taking things personally
- Feeling apart from others, unable to join in
- Hating having the spotlight on you
Then you may be holding yourself back with self consciousness.
It doesn’t have to be like that, and it’s easier than you think to grow to overcome this.
From your self-consciousness and the related states it puts you into, you feel stuck and nervous about what you think you need to do to change this.
And yet it is your current way of thinking and being that creates this problem, and which also cannot see the solutions.
Telana works with people who feel self conscious or socially anxious, especially to the point that it cripples their lives. She helps them to see a new way of thinking and being, that is the solution to overcoming self consciousness.
And her clients repeatedly grow into self confident and expressive individuals.
Some situations where self consciousness holds you back include:
- You have very few friends, find social events intimidating and very awkward, and so have less chance of making new friends.
- You struggle to talk to the opposite sex, so feel you will never have a girlfriend or boyfriend, let alone a life partner.
- You know what needs to be done to excel at work, but it means you would have to present your ideas to your boss, or worse in front of a group, and that terrifies you, so you stay stuck in a dead-end position.
- You tend to blush very easily, or get a rash on your neck, and fear the embarrassment and attention this brings to you, and so experience anxiety and sweatiness as you anticipate all the possible situations where the spotlight might be on you, and you could turn bright red.
- You wear dull, lifeless clothes and keep quiet, reserved and stuck in your shyness, as this brings less attention to you, yet you long to break out your shell and be more expressive.
Telana, having overcome her own self consciousness, will help you with her safe, caring and gentle approach, to be easier on yourself and develop a rock solid self confidence and self esteem.
You’ll develop a self awareness that will set you up for success in life, not the self consciousness that currently holds you back.
This self awareness will allow you to more accurately read situations you find yourself in with other people, and give you the tools and resources you need to develop meaningful connections with others and relationships.
And it will all feel effortless, easy and natural. That’s a promise!
And it won’t be as stressful as you think it will be from inside your current self conscious bubble, and that’s a promise too!
After all, a few moments of uncomfortableness as you get to know Telana will be worth it, as you thereafter experience a life of joy and no regrets, as you turn your self consciousness into living consciously and confidently!
+For Her (Women Topics)
This section is for women who want to explore the complexities of being a feminine woman in today's masculine world, aspects from leadership to romance.
+For Him (Men Topics)
This section is for the Man who is questioning his purpose and roles, who is wanting to develop himself more, and resonates with being an Awakening Man
Although communicating with each other is something we all do naturally, and outside of our awareness, it is a skill that we can learn about and nurture further. The way we talk and the words we use are the fundamentals of how we interact with our environment, other people and ourselves.
This communication includes non-verbal attributes, like our facial expressions, gestures and energy. It is how we convey our meanings and intentions and ideas and who we are, and hope to be. It is how we make, or don't make, things happen in our lives, and in our world.
Communication, even just 'talking', is an ability that we use ineffectively or effectively, in every aspect of our living lives, and even through the written and recorded expressions of ourselves after we die.
At Inner Coaching, I believe that this ability to express ourselves is a foundational and crucial skill in today’s dynamic world. And it is a skill that we can learn and develop effective communication skills!
Everything we do, we do with and through people. How are your relationships and ability to relate to people in your life?