Teaching of Skills and Personal Development Seminars
If you recognise the need to continue your development or have specific needs, my workshops and seminars provide training that both inspires and educates, giving those who attend practical skills, knowledge and competencies that are useful and specific.
These training sessions can be tailored for both personal and professional development, and cover soft skills, building personal capacity to deal with today’s challenges, improving performance and enhancing your capability to not only manage, but excel.
Topics I offer training and workshops on:
- Communication Excellence – understand the complexity of getting your message across and improve your communication skills
- Positive Confrontation – master how to deal with conflict and confrontation, in a productive and positive manner that gets issues resolved
- Giving and Receiving Feedback – Develop the critical skills of giving high quality feedback, and how to receive criticism and make it constructive
- Developing your Self Esteem and Self Confidence – how to increase self esteem and confidence, giving you a sense of personal empowerment and value from which to live
- Emotional Mastery – manage your emotions and those of others, to increase your EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Responsibility and Accountability – Understanding our natural powers for taking effective action and how ownership of these leads to empowerment, drawing the line of responsibility, promoting accountability
Enhance and develop effective communication skills
Learn to use the higher levels of your mind in creative ways to effectively get what you want to say across to another, to manage your emotions while speaking, and to develop flexibility to really hear what someone is telling you.
+Vibrant Life - Build your confidence and esteem
Is this “Vibrant Life” – Build your confidence and esteem – the right personal development journey for you? Are you a self conscious professional woman?
You can, if you really want to, develop your self confidence and esteem. Low Self Esteem is a way of thinking and referencing yourself that leads to becoming convinced that you are not ok, not good enough. By changing your patterns of thinking (and yes you can change them!) and becoming aware of another way of thinking and believing about Self Esteem and Self Confidence, you can experience many benefits.
There is an art to being able to deal with confrontation and how to confront a person in a constructive way. This course will give you the tools to find the win-win solution to a disagreement, or to build and develop a relationship that seems in conflict most of the time. Learn the structure and way forward to work through conflict and resolve the issue in a conscious, positive way.