Green Mobility and life on an electric bicycle, with Vincent Truter: Ep 121
If you are interested in the slow ride, the unexpected journey, the freedom to exhale, a real-time way of connecting people, places and passions, then you’re going to enjoy Vincent Trutter’s philosophy and business called Cycology, which is inspired by the electric bicycle.
- the urban cycling lifestyle,
- trends in transportation in South Africa and the world,
- the green mobility revolution
- and his latest advocacy NGO called Decongest.
Join Telana and Vincent as they expand your horizons, and arrive somewhere new.
About Vincent Truter
Vincent Truter is a Cycologyst. From brand strategy to creative direction, Truter is a cross disciplinary creative mind with a passion for sustainability and a penchant for subversion. Truter holds multiple masters degrees obtained across the world – from Sweden to Japan. Building on his awarded career in the creative and branding industries Vincent is now taking a two-weeled journey with his electric bicycle and green mobility company called Cycology.
He is a gifted public speaker and facilitator that is passionate about making profit and purpose meet. Join him as he takes you on a two-wheeled journey that connects people, places and passions that make green mobility a reality for South Africans.
Contact and Info
- Email: vincent at cycology dot biz
- Truter would like to collaborate around his advocacy NGO on green mobility and pilot programs #DECONGEST. www.decongest.org.za
- Vincent Truter’s TEDx talk