NOTE: All sessions with Telana are offered online via Zoom, so you can still enjoy your personal development journey from the comfort of your home, during this time of pandemic. Contact Telana to find out more.
What is a Readiness Session?
A Readiness Session is an hour and a half session with me, which functions as:
- an opportunity to confirm that you’re ready to shine
- an introductory session – to meet each other and see if we are comfortable to work with one another
- a needs analysis – to explore what you are experiencing and would like to achieve, and identify what options would meet your needs
- a readiness and coachability assessment – to determine if you are ready for coaching
- a training session – to learn about what coaching is and isn’t, and the philosophy behind how I coach and the psychology of how we create results in life
You’ll leave the session with
- a better sense of me and my suitability to your needs,
- my style of coaching and the speciality I offer,
- your readiness for the process,
- a better understanding of how we process information as humans and create change in our lives,
- and an action plan of your next steps to move forward.
The sessions take place online, like over the phone, Skype or Zoom, or face–to-face in Inner Coaching offices in Fourways (opposite Monte Casino), Johannesburg.
The Readiness Sessions are by appointment only, and need to be booked and paid for before they are confirmed. The investment is R360.
How do I book my Readiness Session?
- Send me an email (or fill in the contact form) with your contact phone number (so I can call you), requesting the next available opening, or call me direct on +27837302979 (other contact details here).
- Speak to me, as a coach, to confirm that a Readiness Session is right for you.
- Receive your invoice and pay R360 to confirm your booking.
- Receive a confirmation, with some pre-reading, a form to fill out, and directions to connect online.