3 Session Workshop on Wednesday evenings.
Dates: Wednesdays 11, 18 and 25 August 2021
Time: 19h00 to 20h30
Venue: Bravery School – ONLINE via Zoom
Investment: R649.99 or become a member of Bravery School for just R245pm
Now’s the time to dare to take the driver’s seat of your life and go on a journey of discovery that will unleash your personal power and assist you in overcoming obstacles.
Now is the time to live courageously.
Because in times of economic challenge, what makes you stand out from others when it comes to getting that job/promotion, or contract/deal, is YOU!
It’s how you manage yourself under stress, how you take effective action when others feel paralysed by circumstances beyond their control. It’s how you handle emotions and how you present yourself. It’s the personal power that you exude!
And it’s the courage with which you show up fully in your life, to take the opportunities that are presenting themselves.
Can you tick any of these boxes?
- I’m not in control of my mind and emotions, never mind my life
- I need to improve my self esteem and self confidence
- My emotions tend to take over me, when I would rather be able to handle them to my advantage
- I wish I was more efficient
- I tend to sabotage myself, rather than do what I know I need to do
- I don’t believe in myself enough
- I feel like a passenger being taken advantage of, when I would rather be in control in the drivers seat of my life
- I’d like to turn personal stumbling blocks into stepping stones to feel a sense of empowerment.
- I would find it so useful if I had more strength within myself to cope with the demands of my work and life.
- I need more courage to not only show up as me, but to take bold actions towards what I want.
If you ticked any of these boxes, then consider developing your self leadership skills, and bravely leading yourself into your personal power.
In the Self Leadership for Courageous Living – 3 session workshop, you will leave with the benefits of:
- Recognizing and owning your personal powers
- Being able to handle your emotions, and knowing how to develop a healthy relationship to your emotions
- Having become more proactive
- Taking control of your life and stop feeling like a victim to circumstances or others
- How to apply the understanding of beneficial responsibility and accountability, improving your relationships and communication skills Becoming more responsible by choice
- Improving your self esteem and keeping it strong
- Developing self confidence
- Overcoming the fear of failure
- Expressing healthy boundaries
- Knowing how to not take things personally
These are the skills of Self Leadership.
You will have the sense that nobody can make you think or feel or say or do anything, that you are the creator of your life and that you have the ultimate human choice- the freedom to determine what you think, feel, say and do.
And with this comes an inner sense and knowing that you can bravely make things happen, that you are not a victim of life, that you have choices and that you have tremendous powers for guiding and architecting your life- you can lead yourself.
This allows us to manage our fears and move through them. And it gives us the strong foundation to confidently start expressing ourselves more. It builds one of the strongest forms of self esteem and confidence I have come across, and is the bedrock of courageous living.
Join me in Bravery School for this sense of empowerment, and develop your self leadership for living more courageously.
Once off fee of R649.99 to secure your place.
Become a member of Bravery School for the special of just R245pm and get this 3 Session Workshop, plus access to all other classes, and replays of past classes.
Sign up here: https://bit.ly/joinbraveryschool
(For details about Bravery School, click here.)